Wednesday 26 February 2014

Anabolic Designs Bullk Review


 

Anabolic Designs Bullk

Note

I used this product stacked with Anabolic Designs Tauro Test as suggested by AD themselves. I will review them separately though.

Overview

Bullk is a powerful test booster designer for:
  • Rapid bulking phases
  • Surges in natural strength & Mass
  • Improved Libido and promotion of Alpha male mentality
  • Increased Anabolism
  • Improved rates of protein synthesis

Bulbine Natalensis is the central engine powering the BullK matrix. This potent and cutting edge herbal dietary supplement has been shown to elicit serum testosterone increases of up to 347% over baseline and simultaneously reduce estrogen and prolactin by more than 39% - making it the absolute king of the all-natural hormone boosters. 

Serving Size
60 Caps per bottle – 2 Caps a day with evening meal so 1 bottle will last 1 month.
Only 2 caps a day with an evening meal means it’s very easy to remember and take these. The caps themselves are easy to swallow and don’t smell or have a bad after taste which is a massive plus.

Nutritional Information

Per Capsule

BULLK Plex (Proprietary Complex)
495mg- Acetyl-Carnitine, Bulbine Natalensis, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, Beta Ecdysterone, N-Methyl-D-Aspartate
Zinc10mg
Vitamin D31,000 IU

I never like it when companies don’t provide the individual breakdown for each component but the product itself has an excellent profile and list of ingredients.

Side Effects

None

Price

You can pick this up for anywhere between £25 - £30 and that’s about on par with most other T Boosters.

Results

I should point out that as far as I’m aware I don’t suffer from low Test production, I’m healthy and in my mid 20s. Bullk is a hell of a product, now I did stack it with Tauro Test as suggested by Anabolic Designs but here are my results over the course of a 1 month cycle, Squat had gone up by 25kgs, my Bench by 15kgs and my Deadlift by a massive 32.5kgs. So I can without a doubt say that this works wonders for increasing strength. However for this product is billed as rapidly increase mass and did not deliver on that front at all I noticed very little mass gain.

So bottom line is to gain a lot of strength fast this stacked with Tauro Test is unbeatable but for mass you can do better.

Additionally if you can only afford one T Booster (they aren’t cheap!) then I would go with the phenomenal Tauro Test over this. 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment