Wednesday 26 February 2014

Anabolic Designs Tauro Test Review


 

Anabolic Designs Tauro Test

Note

I used this product stacked with Anabolic Designs Bullk as suggested by AD themselves. I will review them separately though.

Overview
Tauro Test delivers a unique synergistic blend of ingredients designed to just raise testosterone levels via what they call Testobullism; a blend of five potent compounds that provide a prolonged surge in testosterone. Anabolic Designs Tauro Test also reduces Estrogen levels through Estocut; a mix of ingredients to keep estrogen levels in check thus optimizing free testosterone levels the body. More free testosterone results in increased strength, increased protein synthesis levels and more nitrogen retention within the muscle. Anabolic Designs has beefed up Tauro Test with Secretrophin; this induces the secretion of growth hormone which promotes more lean muscle mass and reductions in body fat stores. This is complemented by CAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) agonists; these have been shown to also support reductions in body fat levels by increasing thyroid levels and fat breakdown within the cell itself. All of this is supported with Tauro Drive a unique delivery system that increases the uptake of the nutrients to ensure users get the maximum effect from the powerful ingredient profile.

Serving Size

180 Caps per bottle – 2 Caps per serving and 3 servings a day mean that one bottle will last you 1 month. One serving first in the morning, one in the afternoon and one before bed.
6 Caps a day is quite a lot, and it’s a pain to remember to take the lunch time serving I wish that they could have reduced this but the caps themselves are easy to swallow so with a bit of planning its not too bad. Also it’s worth noting that they don’t smell at all like some T-Booster products, they are nearly odorless and don’t have a bad after taste which is a major plus.

Nutritional Information

This is for the full days serving so all 6 caps.
Testobullism TM Testosterone Amplification Matrix
1800g
- Long Jack
- Fenugreek Extract
- Horney Goat Weed 
- Methoxyflavone
- 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Secretrophin TM GH Inducing Blend
900mg
- Alpha GPC
- Macuna Pruriens
cAMP Agonists
2,000mcg
- cAMP
Estocut TM Estrogen Modulation Matrix
600mg
- I-3-C
- White Button Mushroom 
- Reveratrol (50%)
TauroDrive TM Delivery System Matrix
140mg
- Black Pepper Extract
- Ginger Root (5% gingerols)
- Cayenne powder
- Vitamin B-6
- Zinc Chelate

I never like it when companies don’t provide the individual breakdown for each component but the product itself has an excellent profile and list of ingredients.

Side Effects

I got a little light headed when I took them on an empty stomach in the morning but if you drink plenty of water then you’ll be fine.

Price

You can normally pick up Tauro Test for about £30 a bottle which is comparable with most T Booster if actually a little cheaper than some. So not dirt cheap but it won’t break your bank either.

Results


I should point out that as far as I’m aware I don’t suffer from low Test production, I’m healthy and in my mid 20s. Now with a product like this all that really matters is the results you get and how quickly you get them and damn does Tauro Test deliver. It’s irritating to take 6 caps a day but you won’t care a bit because by the end of the first week you are feeling like you can rip the dumbbells in half! Your muscles will feel fuller and you will drop a little body fat. By the end of my 1 month cycle my Squat had gone up by 25kgs, my Bench by 15kgs and my Deadlift by a massive 32.5kgs. Although my muscles felt permanently pumped I didn’t gain that much more muscle mass but the strength came in spades. I want to run Tauro Test again and quite frankly I’m ordering another bottle now. If I didn’t have to take 6 caps a day then this would score a perfect 10 but it is hindered by that little niggle but if you want an edge in the gym and don’t mind swallowing a few caps here and there then get this! 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment