Thursday 11 September 2014

JST Jodie Rage212 Review


RAGE212 Pre-Workout

Overview
Here’s what Jst Jodie has to say:

RAGE212 is an EXPLOSIVE PRE-WORKOUT that helps increase alertness and to improve concentration 

They aren’t much for words over at Jst Jodie are they. It’s a preworkout so expect an energy rush, heightened concentration, pumps and a feeling that you CAN lift that weight.

Nutritional Information

Per 5g Serving
Energy Kcal
18mg
Energy Kj
75
Protein
3.0
Carbohydrate (g)
1.5
of which sugar (g)
1.4
Fat (g)
Nil
of which saturates (g)
Nil
Fibre (g)
Nil
Sodium (g)
Nil
Arginine
800mg
Beta Alanine
750mg
Citrulline
750mg
Taurine
500µg
Caffeine
250mg
Creatine Monohydrate
200mg
Nothing new or ground breaking in there just good solid preworkout ingredients. Caffeine to get you buzzing, creatine to assist with strength and pump, the rest to combat fatigue and assist with the pump, alertness and muscle energy.

Taste
There are two options for taking this product. A 50ml shot or a 150ml serving. The fruit punch has a very strong flavour and wasn't really my favourite so I normally chose to do the shot. Taste is 100% personal preference though so you might love the taste.

Side Effects
None

Price
£39.99 for 50 servings. Not too bad but a little on the pricey side.

Results

It was nice to finally review a pre workout supplement designed for women (although men can take it). I wasn.t crazy about the taste but I was about the effects. I definitely found I got a strong boost after taking this product, it takes about 15-20 minutes to really kick in and then you REALLY know about it. I was able to majorly increase my efforts in the gym (both weights and cardio) and carry on for considerably longer. I found I worked up more of a sweat due to the increased core temperature. Seriously the first time I took this I wasn't prepared for how hot you get. As long as you do your workout you will not get any nasty comedown but will find your recovery improves. Great product.  8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment