Friday 27 March 2015

Jst Jodie Neptox

NEPTOX Detox
Overview
Here’s what Jst Jodie have to say:

NEPTOX gently removes unwanted toxins from the body to support the body's natural detoxification processes and help to maintain a healthy digestive system.

Nutritional Information

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 2 CAPSULES
Psyllium Husk
150mg
Flax Seed Powder
150mg
Alfalfa
100mg
Fennel Seed Extract 4:1
100mg
Aloe Vera Extract 200:1
80mg
Peppermint Extract 4:1
40mg
Garlic 100:1 Freeze Dried Extract (Allium Sativum)
40mg
Citrus Pectin
40mg
Liquorice Extract (De-Glycyrrhizinated) 5.1 - 8.1
40mg
Ginger Root Extract 20:1
40mg
Cayenne Powder
20mg
Green Tea Extract 20-25:1
20mg
Oregano Extract 4:1
20mg
Grapefruit Seed Extract
20mg
Fenugreek Extract Powder 4:1
20mg
Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1
20mg
Organic Chlorella Powder
20mg
Spirulina Whole Plant
20mg

Quite a long list of “cleansing” ingredients here but they aren’t so highly dosed that they will cause a severe laxative effect.

There are some fat burning ingredients in here but they aren’t dosed to act in that way but rather they are included to keep your digestion system running optimally.

Taste
The tablets didn’t have a nasty aftertaste and were easy to swallow.

Side Effects
Slight stomach upset – is that really a side effect though if the product is designed to do it?

Price
£30.49 for a months supply

Results
Its always a bit difficult to review these kind of products because they don’t always produce visible results its more a feeling they produce, when your taking Neptox you feel better, your digestion is functioning optimally, all the unwanted toxins in your body are flushed out and you feel great because of it. The first few days taking it I felt a little rough but once the toxins were…… lets say purged from my system I felt great, I imagine if I carried on with Neptox past my month long trial I would keep this feeling of wellbeing.

I exercise 5 days a week at a minimum and I eat clean the whole time apart from the scheduled re-feed so I assumed I'd be fairly free of toxins and rubbish floating about in my system but Neptox has shown me the way.

Whether Neptox is worth £30.49 a month is up to you and how much you value you place on a health digestive system but one thing is for sure Neptox is a great product. 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment