Friday 7 March 2014

Grenade Thermo Detonator Review


 

Grenade Thermo Detonator

Overview

Grenade is a state of the art weight management system designed to energise your system. When used synergistically with a sensible diet and exercise program, Grenade may help to support your energy levels and help you achieve the body that you have always desired.

Features

A revolutionary thermogenic and pre-workout motivator
Suitable for men and women
Ranging from recreational gym members to professional athletes, avid Grenade users rave about the results, both as a weight management system and pre workout energizer

Can we also just take a second to mention that this comes in what is possibly the greatest packaging of all time? It’s a freaking Grenade, I’m keeping mine on my shelf!

Serving Size

Container Size: 100 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50

You take 2 Servings a day (so 4 caps in total). Not too bad and it when you wake up and before lunch so nice and easy to remember, don’t take these before bed or even at dinner otherwise you not sleeping that night instead you’ll be throwing the Grenade toy the Capsules are kept in around your bedroom.

The capsules are easy to swallow and don’t smell or leave an unpleasant after taste which is always appreciated.

Nutritional Information

Amounts Per 2 Capsules Serving

  • Green Tea: 500 mg
  • Bitter Orange Powder: 420 mg
  • Cayenne: 200 mg
  • Phenylalanine: 25 mg
  • Green Coffee: 10 mg

Other Ingredients

  • Green Tea, Bitter Orange Powder, Caffeine, Cayenne, Phenylalanine, Green Coffee, Bulking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Gelatin Capsule, (Purified Water, Colours E133, E102 & E129), Titanium Dioxide

I love the inclusion of Green Tea in fat burners as it’s one of the most overlooked and most effective ones out there. Cayenne and Bitter Orange are great additions as well to really get that fat melting. All in all it’s a fantastic breakdown and I like that they give you a full breakdown, a lot of companies hide behind “blends” to avoid telling you exactly how much of any given ingredient is there.

Side Effects

I got a little shaky when I took the capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach at first but after a few days I got used to it. I also did a number on my stomach the first few days. Also you will sweat like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. Bring a towel with you to the gym. In fact bring two. So it’s not a product for the faint of heart.

Price

Well this varies so much from site to site, its anywhere between £25 - £40 if you can get it at the lower end of that spectrum then its quite good value for money considering the sky high cost of fat burners at the moment.

Results

I loved the packaging and I loved the ingredients but I didn’t love the results. In my opinion this product shouldn’t be billed as a fat burner because it makes a fantastic pre-workout supplement. The energy rush you get from Grenade is incredible. I was bouncing off the walls at the gym, forget controlled tempo I fairly certain I broke the land speed record whilst deadlifting!

Alas it is a fat burner and that’s how I have to review it. I’m afraid I didn’t have a great time with Grenade as far as weight loss is concerned. I lost a total of 4lb during my month long trial (most of which I’m pretty sure was from sweat). The total loss is hardly impressive for a fat burner, so I would recommend you buy it as a preworkout along with a N.O product and keep the awesome packaging but steer clear if it’s a fat burner you’re after. 3/10 (2 of those points are for the packaging)


No comments:

Post a Comment